Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas and Project 12!

I hope everyone is having a great holiday! We drove an hour north of the city to my sister's for Christmas dinner... in a snow storm! We had a fabulous time and ended up staying the night because of a sick kid. Someone in my house always ends up with some flu thing on Christmas! We've been playing with Geotrax trains since we got home today. The basement is one giant train yard. My boys absolutely love them.

I'm still working on getting my Christmas kits uploaded, once they are I'm going to have a little surprise for you! I came across something interesting on the Scrapbook & Cards Today blog. I love the idea of Project 365, where you document your daily life in photos. It can be a bit overwhelming though. So this year they are working on Project 12!! Every month they are going to post a sketches and some photo ideas to get you started too! I'm going to make a mini kit each month to go with the sketch they post, using a combination of these colors:


Here's the sketch release schedule:
January sketch and official launch: December 26th
February sketch: January 30th
March sketch and January reveal: February 27th
April sketch and February reveal: March 27th
May sketch and March reveal: April 24th
June sketch and April reveal: May 29th
July sketch and May reveal: June 26th
August sketch and June reveal: July 24th
September sketch and July reveal: August 28th
October sketch and August reveal: September 25th
November sketch and September reveal: October 30th
December sketch and October reveal: November 30th
Final album reveal and prizes: January 15th, 201

January sketch is HERE (did you notice they have prizes?!) If you join in and show me your layouts using my products, I will enter you in for prizes from me too! Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment