Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Some layouts

I've been trying to get back into scrapping more lately, I even signed up for the "Amazing Digi Scrapping Race" with my friend Kathi. I'm having a blast and being challenged with all these layouts! Here's a couple I made using some kits I designed, I hope you enjoy them! This is made with "Northern Zoo" we had to scrap 50 things we want to do in our lives. This got me thinking about a lot of things and I'm starting to make some changes to actually accomplishing some of them! The first thing I did, was close my shop at Scrap Bird. I'm looking for another place to that is a better fit for me, I will keep you posted! This layout I made for a "telephone tag" scraplift game at Scrap Orchard. I was already working on the pink papers when my sister posted some photos of my beautiful neice in this really cool dress! It inspired me to start creating a kit. I haven't come up with a theme yet, but I'm leaning towards a vibrant baby them. I love the swatch I came up with this, I have added shades of blue and green along with the pink and orange. The frame in this layout is from ScrapGirls.com.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment