Monday, August 2, 2010

New!!!

Well I haven't posted in forever!! I've been so busy, there are some BIG things going on around here! The first big thing is I moved to a new store! It was completely unexpected, I am now exclusive to Digital Scrap Ink, which is under new (awesome!) management! Please stop by and say hi in the forum! While you are there, sign up for the newsletter so you can be the first to know what new challenges are posted and upcoming DSI events! I've been working to get some new products in the store, I'll have something for you next Monday. It's a re-release, reworked and packed with fun stuff for you to scrap with. No peaks yet though!

I'll leave you with our August Collab kit, Happiness Happens! It's in the DSI boutique now for only $5.99 and is packed with 30 papers and around 90 elements for your scrapping pleasure! Want to know how you can get it FREE?? Just spend $10 in the boutique and it will automatically jump into your shopping cart!

No comments:

Post a Comment