Saturday, October 9, 2010

Unwrapped - new at DSI!

You might recognize some of the papers in this collection, I started it last year for the Brownie Scraps Design class I was taking! Well, it's finally complete and in my store at Digital Scrap Ink! If you have a peak, you will see I have added my favorites. Oh and there is a SALE right now!
Layout by Rosemary Siewart using Unwrapped


I have a couple of other things I'm working on. I was inspired by The Scrappin Cop's halloween characters and have a Halloween kit on the go. It coordinates with Unwrapped so you can really stretch your scrapping supplies! If you visit the Lounge, you will get a sneak peak. Everyone at the signature chat on Wednesday had a chance to pick one character for their signature!

I also signed up for the Brownie Scraps October Design class again, it was so much fun last time around! At the end of the month I will have a little freebie for you, here's the color swatch we are working with:Speaking of freebies, make sure you stop by the DSI boutique and have a look around. You might find somethings you like and some samples as well! I have 2 paper freebies available, one from Unwrapped and the other from Lil Chef.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment